Our property development strategy is to develop and sell functional, non-speculative assets.
The developments will be off-take led, with a client-focused approach to building design, and a firm commitment to creating comfortable, functional and affordable properties.
Our key driving factor is identifying a need in the market and filling the gap by focusing on developments that address emerging economic trends.
This unique approach to real estate will ensure that our clients enjoy our properties and services, can measure their expectations as we exceed them, and trust the way we work across all our business operations.
1. Time: We will consistently assemble the best talent available, ensuring tight construction contracts with clear project expectations, a concise risk management plan, and utilising the right construction software to deliver units to our buyers on time.
2. Cost: We will value engineer our projects to ensure the most cost-effective design and construction methods are deployed to minimize cost overruns and allow us to deliver our properties to our buyers at the best prices.
3. Quality: We will deliver units to our buyers with minimal defects by properly defining specifications, prioritizing on-site quality control, effective procurement processes and the engagement of qualified contractors, consultants and project managers for every development.
Our business model is premised on project development delivery through direct investment and joint ventures.
UPDC believes that the value of facility management in the property development process is unquestionable. We approach our property development plan with the customer as our utmost priority, to create affordable, functional and efficient living and working environments.
We are committed to managing our short to long-term environmental responsibilities, towards the communities in which we operate and future generations.
As part of our mission to build relationships with our customers for life, our commitment to you doesn’t end when you purchase a property.
We offer world-class facility management services to ensure your property remains well maintained, safe and functional throughout its life cycle.
Our Property Portfolio
- Cameron Green, Ikoyi
- Metro Gardens, Lekki
- Grandville, GRA – Ikeja
- KPMG Towers, VI etc
- Salatu Royal Estate, Wuse II
- Emerald Court, Apo
- Metro City, Apo
- SEC Office, CBD etc.
- Pineville Estate
- Vintage Gardens, NAFF Estate
UPDC’s facility management business was established in 2001 to provide management, maintenance and care to residential estates developed by UPDC. This business has since grown to manage 27 residential and commercial assets made up of a combination of UPDC developed and third-party developed properties.
Whether it is a multi-unit residence, retail or commercial building, UPDC’s expert managers can look after the facility management needs of its occupants, by providing cleaning, security, technical assistance, repairs, waste removal and power solutions.
Our Value Proposition includes:
- Single point contact for all your property needs;
- Service solutions in accordance with international best practice;
- Transparent and accountable services;
- Compliant with regulatory policies (security, occupational, health, safety and environmental regulations);
- Effective Communication;
- 100% of uptime of core services (Power, Water, Security monitor etc.);
- Technological advancement (remote monitoring and control of systems–user interface);
- FM Consultancy Services.
- General building maintenance
- Technical maintenance & repairs
- Health & Safety Services
- Building Facilities Audit
- FM Consulting
- Concierge services
- Daily services
- Periodic cleaning
- Post-construction clean
- Window cleaning
- Building fabric cleaning
- Waste management
- Pest control
- Remote monitoring
- Physical security
- Automated alert systems
- Relationship with law enforcement agencies
Energy Management Services
- Effective and efficient energy supply and consumption
- Optimal energy cost
- Renewable energy utilization
- 100% power uptime
- Clean energy supply
The UPDC REIT invests in high occupancy, income-generating residential, commercial and mixed-use assets in key commercial cities in Nigeria.
The REIT provides our investors with the option to invest in real estate without outright acquisition, financing or management of any properties. An investment in our REIT could be considered for portfolio diversification, as well as fixed income & cash within an asset class that is typically characterized by unrelated opportunity and risk.
Founded in 2013, UPDC REIT is a leading listed property fund, with a current diversified portfolio of 6 assets with an average occupancy rate of 98%.
Assets under the REIT include Victoria Mall Plaza, Abebe Court (Ikoyi), Kingsway Building (Marina, Lagos), Pearl Hostel (Lekki) and UAC Commercial Complex.